Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Benternship July 8- DAY 9

This series documents a very special opportunity I had recently. I was accepted as an intern at a company in Oregon that provides naturalist-based guided tours in many different activities that travelers enjoy. All of the entries are taken directly from my makeshift journal, my camera, and my iPod video camera. Items in bold are not original to the journal, they have been added for clarity or reading enjoyment. You can decide which.

Worked canoe trip with Jeff this morning. Great trip, swimming, fun folks. Then lunch at warehouse cleaning out van. Worked at the office doing ACT! and email confirmations. Dinner at Jack's with roommate and Jeff...good stuff. Tomorrow touring Newberry Crater in the morning with Jeff, then canoe in the afternoon (CTR gets here in the evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment